On the Office of Classroom Management's (OCM) website, you will find a variety of information and resources, including a room search, equipment instructions, accessibility and accommodations information, and the final exam schedule. Visit the website for a full listing of available information.
Instructors may schedule a time with Silke Moeller (email@example.com), academic technologist, to meet in their classroom for testing the equipment and for practicing the podium setup. Getting familiar with the technology and ensuring to have the correct adapter and setup reduces stress when teaching. This is especially the case for hybrid teaching or remote guest lectures.
Nearly all classrooms on campus have a video conference system for hybrid Zoom meetings, inviting remote guest speakers, and recordings.
S150/S160 Elliott Hall (Computer Labs)
- These rooms have sub-rooms with 24 Thin Clients.
- These workstations run remote desktops based on AppsToGo
- The remote desktops are packaged with SPSS, R/RStudio, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and some more applications. Additional software can be added on request.
- For courses that are using these workstations for entire semesters, access has to be requested based on course enrollment (PeopleSoft).
- Contact Silke Moller (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like your students to use these workstations or if you need additional software.
S121 Elliott Hall (Psychology Computerized Assessment Center | PCAC)
- The lab is serviced by OIT.
- The lab has 60 Thin Clients installed.
- The clients run a remote Windows desktop with Chrome browser and software (SPSS, R/RStudio, MS Office Suite, and more).
- Students can log in with their UMN internet account without requesting special access.
- The workstations do not have webcams or built-in cameras and microphones.
- The lab can be used for midterm and final exams, or for other needs.
- Instructors can make reservations for S121 by submitting the S121 Reservation Form.