Graduate Student Forms
- A list of the department's general area distribution approved courses and the form that should be submitted when this requirement has been met.
- This university form must be submitted the semester prior to scheduling your oral prelim exam.
- GDP form Helpful Hints
- This form should be completed by taking the written prelim exam and must be submitted prior to scheduling the oral prelim exam.
- Note: Where you are asked to “Check one”, you should check "IND" to signify independent study.
- Complete each semester in which GRAD 999 enrollment is requested.
- Complete each semester in which PSY 8444 enrollment is requested.
Other useful university forms, such as the forms to schedule oral prelim exams or nominate exam committees, can be found on the Graduate Student Services and Progress website.
Graduate Progression and Policy Documents
- Defines "good standing" for the department, college, and university along with outlining probation and dismissal procedures. Also informs students of when in their academic careers certain milestones and steps are expected to be taken. Links to administrative forms are included.
- Outlines the eight administrative steps needed to complete the PhD
- Outlines administrative steps needed to complete the MA degree
- Procedures for Scheduling Public Dissertation Defense
- Dissertation Defense Announcement Online Form
- Procedure for Holding Final Defenses Remotely