Additional information will be shared as plans for the 2023 Welcome Program develop.
Welcome Program Format
In 2023, the Department of Psychology will pursue a hybrid format for the Welcome Program. More details will be shared as planning progresses, but anticipate the following:
- Admits will be encouraged to attend in person if they are able and it is safe for them to do so.
- Some social programming, such as meals, will be in-person only.
- Core sessions will be joinable via Zoom or in person.
- We ask that faculty, staff, and graduate students join in person if you are able to do so.
- We will work with faculty who need to join sessions, or host meetings, virtually during the Welcome Program dates.
Director of Graduate Studies (DGS)
Associate Director of Graduate Studies (ADGS)
S243 EltH - 626-3483
Student Services Specialist
S258 EltH | 624-5002