Additional information will be shared as plans for the 2023 Welcome Program develop.
Welcome Program Format
In 2023, the Department of Psychology will pursue a hybrid format for the Welcome Program. More details will be shared as planning progresses, but anticipate the following:
- Admits will be encouraged to attend in person if they are able and it is safe for them to do so.
- Some social programming, such as meals, will be in-person only.
- Core sessions will be joinable via Zoom or in person.
- We ask that faculty, staff, and graduate students join in person if you are able to do so.
- We will work with faculty who need to join sessions, or host meetings, virtually during the Welcome Program dates.