The Department links to the profiles of each of our graduate students, faculty, and staff (if applicable) on the department website. As one of the best programs in the nation, our site receives a lot of traffic. Your profile will be as good as you make it!
To edit your CLA profile:
- Go to the CLA directory profile page
- Search and open your profile page
- Click on "Edit my profile" in the top right-hand corner
- Your bio goes in the "Narrative" section
- "Publications" Section
- When adding new publications you can enter every piece of information in the cells to standard format or
- You can go to the bottom of the page to override the format and paste in your citation.
- If you would like to add a picture to your profile and you would like a headshot photo, please schedule a 5-10 min appointment with Silke Moeller ([email protected]).
- Only use professional-looking, good resolution headshots.
- Feel free to add any additional information.
Note: If you get an error message saying that “you do not have a profile to edit” you can submit a profile request to [email protected].
Finally, once you have completed your CLA profile, let Amanda Schmit ([email protected]) know, and we will have it linked to your name on our departmental roster!