Elliott Hall: Building Hours, Transportation, & Maps
Building Access Request: Complete this form if you need Elliott Hall access (u-card or key). Please allow 3 - 5 business days for processing.
- Authorizers: You can request removal of access through the Authorizer Portal for Building Access.
- Building Emergency Plan (BEP) - Updated 2020
- SAFE-U and UMPD Active Thread Response Presentation 12-3-2018
Facilities Management (FM)
- Maintenance issues should be reported to the Central Office (N218, (612) 625-2546, [email protected]) The Central Office will report it to FM on your behalf.
- If the Central Office is closed email FM ([email protected]) or call (612) 624-2900.
- Please let the Central Office know about your issue.
- Wellness Room/Lactation Room (S440)
- Non-Elliott Hall residents should see the Central Office for one time access to this space.
- Elliott Hall residents should inform Amanda Schmit of the request and complete a Building Access Request for continuous access to this space. (Indicate Amanda Schmit as the approver)
- This space is in addition to the U of M Lactation Resources website. Elliott Hall isn't currently registered on the UofM page, we are in the process of listing it.