Jump to navigation
Mailing and Faxing
- USPS: Pick-Up/Delivery: Daily between 10:00 am - Noon (subject to delay)
- Incoming: Central Office Staff distributes mail into mailboxes located on the second floor.
- Outgoing: Stamped (postage paid) mail should be left in the labeled box under the table in the second floor mailroom. Mail needing postage should be left in the Central Office bin with a postage sticker that you can pick up in the central office. Please include your entire EFS budget on the postage sticker
- Campus: Pick-Up/Deliver: Daily around 8:00 am - Noon (subject to delay)
- Incoming: Central Office Staff, distributes main into mailboxes
- Outgoing: Please leave in the labeled box under the table in the second floor mailroom. Note: Packages going to OMS should NOT be placed in this bin.
- Packages from FedEx, UPS, University Delivery et. al. are delivered throughout the day
- Incoming Packages: Central Office Staff, logs the package and places a notification slip in your mailbox.
- Outgoing Packages: FedEx paperwork and envelopes/boxes may be found and picked up in the Central Office. Packages may be dropped off in the drop box located outside Morrill Hall on Church Street. (preferred method) If you wish to drop a package off in the Central Office for pickup, please call 1-800-GOFEDEX and let them know what hours the central office is open.
- Incoming Faxes: Received documents will be placed in your mailbox.
- Outgoing Faxes: Please Complete the Fax Cover Sheet in N218. Place the fax and cover sheet in the tray on the counter of the Central Office Include any special instructions by attaching a post-it with instructions to the fax cover sheet. Completed faxes will be placed in your mail box unless otherwise noted.