Jump to navigation
Copying in N206 Elliott Hall
- A copy code is required to use the copy machines in N206 Elliott Hall.
- Please stop by the Central Office (N218 Elliott Hall) if you have any questions regarding your copy code or to set up a new one.
- Codes for courses: codes are assigned to a specific course and new codes are assigned every semester; instructors will receive their course code approximately 2 weeks before the start of the semester. Instructors can decide whether to shared the code with course's TA's
- Codes for grants: PIs will be assigned one copy code per grant. PIs can decide whether to share the code with co-PIs, GRAs and UGRAs.
- Please consider using Printing Services for large jobs. You can submit your job online or in person at any of the universities copy centers.
- See Printing Services for further instructions