Guidelines & Templates
Guidelines & Templates
We are currently developing a departmental style guide. This will include a set of departmental colors for a theme. These colors are used in all our templates.
- Department of Psychology Colors
- Style Guide (coming soon)
Have news or events you would like spread around? Email email@example.com. Depending on what you send, your news can feed the UMN Events Calendar, DATA, BrainWave, social media, the digital display, and more. Your email does not need to be formatted in any particular way. All emails will be reviewed and distributed to the appropriate feeds.
Talks/Presentations/Colloquiums to be Recorded
For any of our events to be recorded, we need a speaker release signed. Along with this information, please ask the speaker for the preference on who should be able to view their talk (UMN only, public, etc).
The Department links to the profiles of each of our graduate students, faculty, and staff (if applicable) on the department website. As one of the best programs in the nation, our site receives a lot of traffic. Your profile will be as good as you make it!
To edit your CLA profile:
- Go to the CLA directory profile page
- Click on "Edit my profile" in the top right-hand corner
- Your bio goes in the "Narrative" section
- If you would like to add a picture to your profile and you would like a headshot photo, please schedule a 5-10 min appointment with Silke Moeller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only use professional-looking, good resolution headshots (preferred ratio 2:3).
- Feel free to add any additional information.
Note: If you get an error message saying that “you do not have a profile to edit” you can submit a profile request to email@example.com.
Finally, once you have completed your CLA profile, let Amanda Schmit (firstname.lastname@example.org) know, and we will have it linked to your name on our departmental roster!
- December 4, 2019 (Statistics/Psychology Job Talk)
Modeling Learner Heterogeneity: A Mixture Learning Model with Responses and Response Times
Susu Zhang, Columbia University
- December 1, 2019 (Statistics/Psychology Job Talk)
Uncover Hidden Fine-Graned Scientific Information: Structured Latent Attribute Models
Yuqi Gu, University of Michigan
- November 25, 2019 (Statistics/Psychology Job Talk)
Advanced Statistical Methodology and Psychological Flourishing
Joshua N. Pritkin, Virginia Commonwealth University
- April 26, 2019 (Clinical Science and Psychopathology Research Day 2019)
Evolution and the Genetic Architecture of Schizophrenia
Matthew Keller, PhD, University of Colorado Boulder
Transdiagnostic Relevance of Aggression
Edelyn Verona, PhD, University of South Florida
- February 4, 2019
Harassment and Contest Culture in Organizations (Slides)
Jennifer Berdahl, PhD, University of British Columbia
- November 28, 2018
Decades of PTSD and Gulf War Illness Research: Driven to Discover Causes and New Therapies
Brian Engdahl, PhD, UofM Neuroscience, VAMC Brain Science Center